SICK AND TIRED OF A CHRONIC CONDITION THAT YOUR GP FAILED TO “FIX”?
Try naturopathic nutritional approach, it brings real long-term results because it addresses the actual cause of the problem within the body.
(evening and weekend appointments are available )
WHAT IS NATUROPATHIC NUTRITIONAL APPROACH?
As a Naturopathic Nutritionist and a holistic therapist I strongly believe that human nature is multidirectional: we have mind, body and soul. It is maybe a simplified formula but it indicates the scope of work to be done when it comes to creating real lasting life changes. This includes physical healing. I therefore aim to look at a person as a whole and not as a collection of individual symptoms. The idea is to see the bigger picture of one’s health, and to recognise what factors are affecting one’s wellbeing.
After your consultation, you will receive a clear step by step plan as to how to your adjust lifestyle, diet in order to “break the pattern”. If required, tests can be arranged, and necessary supplements will be suggested when necessary.
I do not support harsh dieting or extreme detox regimes. The method I use is gentle, natural and brings long-term results.
I strongly believe in psychosomatic connection between our mind and body, and use my knowledge and experience to address both psychical and psychological side of what is going on for you at the moment
CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND PARTICULARLY WELL:
- Digestive Problems (IBS, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, indigestion, feeling “heavy and dull” after meal etc)
- Chronic pain and inflammation of different ethology including arthritis
- Skin conditions ( acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry and itchy skin)
- Fatigue and low energy
- Weight problems
- Female and male reproductive and hormonal disorders
- Sleeping disorders, stress, anxiety
- High Cholesterol
- Low immunity
- Allergies, food sensitivities
- Psychosomatic conditions
ABOUT THE CONSULTATION
- Your first consultation usually takes approximately an hour
- Your medical, dietary history and lifestyle will be discussed at length
- You may be asked some questions related to your emotional state as this can directly influence your physical wellbeing
First consultation is £90, follow up £50
- Fully Qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist ( CNM )
- Fully qualified and registered Life and NLP Master Practitioner and Coach ( ANLP)
- Foundation Psychotherapy and counselling training/Regents University
Allergy Testing / Treatments, Mens Health, Natural Fertility Management, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Womens Health