I am currently training for a Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma at The Clifton Practice in Bristol (the leading hypnotherapy clinic in the South West) and will qualify in Dec 2020. As a Student member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy, and having completed 8 months of training. I am able to work with clients at a reduced rate. Please contact me for further details.
Hypnotherapy is a safe, powerful psychotherapeutic tool which can be used to break negative cycle of depression and anxiety.
It can help with addictions, anger, weight control, lack of confidence, insomnia, panic attacks, fear, phobias, stress and many more. Also anit-smoking with brilliant results!
- Helped a young lady with anxiety and depression she was able to lose over 4 stone as a by product
- Helping a lady with a phobia with dogs, so much so her life was restricted by only going out with friends to protect her. She is now free to come and go as she no longer worried about bumping into dogs!
- Helped with a young chap to give up smoking weed and tobacco, so he can now play with his children without being breathless and snappy.
- Helping with panic attacks and not being able to go out to the shops or even do the school run. Her life is completely different and now goes for 4 mile bike rides as well as long walks.
I qualified as a Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapist in 2016. This works with the whole person and changes may occur in body, mind and spirit during and after sessions. Hands are lightly placed whilst fully clothed, listening much the same way that a counsellor might listen to your words. Your body responds to this sensitive touch by beginning to listen to itself. A feeling that you have been heard in the truest sense of the word is a common experience during a Craniosacral CST session. It is so gentle and non-invasive, suitable for newborns to the elderly. If you wish to learn more please contact me to discuss further.
I'm also an Advanced Dorn-Method Therapist, Experienced Reflexologist (incl.Maternity / Fertility) - with over 25 years experience.
For over 14 years I have visited people in the work place, helping those with 'computer shoulders' or just for well-being. For further information please contact me!
Treatments are by appointment, please ring or email:
Hypnotherapy Solution Focused - we look to the future, not the past so this will mean you don't have to relive you traumatic event. This is found to be detrimental rather than helpful. Hypnotherapy can be beneficial for people affected mentally, physically and emotionally. It is safe and powerful with no side effect!
Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapist This is a gentle and non-invasive therapy which is suitable for everyone from newborns to elderly. This is helpful to Mothers and babies they often come for problems associated with difficult or traumatic births. Letting go of tension and fear held in the body enables both to settle into calmness.
Dorn-Method Therapist - it's a gentle, safe and very effective treatment. It is used to correct misalignments of the spine and joints. I have helped 7 to 99 year olds.
Reflexology (incl.Maternity/Fertility) has been shown to be highly effective in reducing stress and anxiety, a major factor in infertility
How can I Help YOU?
I am a ‘Holistic Therapist’, which means I look after the ‘Whole Person’ not just the symptoms. I combine my treatments to suit the individual. So, on the initial session I will take your full medical history. We would then discuss what treatment would serve YOU the best!
Most of my clients come for a specific reason and they include sciatica, whip-lash and computer/drivers shoulder and with only 1 or 2 treatments (sometimes 3, if long standing complaint) had brilliant results. I have also treated children with ear/tooth ache mostly with only one treatment necessary!
I specialise in Maternity/Fertility Reflexology, which means I can help balance the body’s hormones in preparation for pregnancy. Reflexology is ideal for expectant mums too, as it can help alleviate morning sickness.
My Therapies include Holistic Massage, Dorn-Method (the re-alignment of the spine, without any clicking/crunching of joints) Reflexology (Fertility & Maternity), Craniosacral Therapy and now Hypnotherapy as I found some people were slipping through the net and I am studying to help those people as well.
If you think I can help YOU either in Mind, Body or Spirit –please just give me a ring or email me for more information and I will do my best to Help You!!
I cannot recommend Rhonda highly enough. I was in such pain with my back over the Christmas period and upon making contact with her she did not hesitate to offer to come to my home to help. Most therapists were closed during that time.
Rhonda is absolutely amazing. After having 4 sessions with a Chiropractor who was unable to shift my back spasm, Rhonda cleared it within 24 hours. She is gentle and kind and has a wonderful disposition. As a result my husband and my mother (who is 90 years of age) have both had Dorn sessions with her and have been as happy as I have. They have both felt relief with their various ailments. Thank you Rhonda for those healing hands! YB Henley
Rhonda is very gentle and caring and I felt immediately at ease. I love all her treatments; if I am having trouble with my neck, back or shoulders Rhonda soon sorts out any problems with The Dorn Method but my favourite is Craniosacral Therapy, which always leaves me with a deep sense of relaxation and calmness. I would highly recommend Rhonda. RP Grove
When receiving Rhonda guided hypnotherapy sessions I would often fall into a deep relaxation to the point where I would wake to have not been aware of what was said. So felt very much at ease and very relaxed. As a result in listening to the recordings at night before sleeping it helped to clear my mind of the daily stresses and advocate a good night’s sleep.
I do feel as a result of the Hypnotherapy session my approach to stressful situations before, during and after more rational. It’s also given me a tool to use when recognising the signs of stress and anxiety creeping in, also being aware of what is happening mentally and to be able to self manage my emotions, preventing any further deterioration that my occur in the further. SH Didcot
1. When I came to see Rhonda I was suffering from long-term pain and tension in my neck and shoulders, and my husband had an ongoing muscle spasm in his neck for which the doctor had prescribed Valium.
2. We both had restricted movement and occasions when we had trouble sleeping. My husband was reluctant to take the Valium but there were some nights when he needed to resort to it because the pain was too much.
3. Rhonda cured my husband within about 10 minutes! He immediately looked a good 10 years younger and has stayed that way. He now has complete freedom of movement and is noticeably happier than he has been for months. On treating me, Rhonda identified problems lower down my spine that had been there for many years and were contributing to the problems in my neck and shoulders. She relieved these problems and released a great deal of tension in my neck, giving me a freedom of movement I haven't felt in a very long time.
4. It's too early to say what long term results there will be as we only saw Rhonda a few days ago, but under her advice we're now taking Fish Oil supplements (and we know we're taking the right ones as well!) and I believe that a second session with her will sort my neck and shoulders out fully.
5. We are both very grateful to Rhonda for her treatment. I have visited various massage therapists, reflexologists and chiropractors over the years and never had such quick, effective results as Rhonda has provided, and my husband has been delighted to throw his Valium away! Thank you Rhonda!
Rhonda Hinson (MFHT)(MICHT)(DMTA)(CST)
Member of Federation Of Holistic Therapist
Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapy CST - 2014-2016 qualified recently in this gentle non-invasive therapy suitable for newborns to the elderly. CST supports your body's innate ability to balance, restore and heal itself, as well as helping to reduce stress and build your underlying energy.
I trained in massage in 1995 and shortly after in Reflexology, I also taught in Further Education as a part-time lecturer. I have continued training within these fields with Vertical Reflexology Treatment with Lynne Booth and Maternity Reflexology with Susanne Enzer. I also qualified in Reconnective Healing in October 2008 with Dr Eric Pearl and Doug Devito. Advanced Dorn-Method Therapist including Breuss Massage trained in UK - Craniosacral Therapist Biodynamic CST 2014-2016 Karuna Institute Devon - Franklyn Sills. Hypnotherapy Practice Diploma at the Clifton Practice in Bristol. Soon to qualify Dec 2020
Craniosacral Therapy, Dorn Spinal Therapy, Hypnotherapist, Reflexology