Practitioner of Homeopathic Medicine, Registered Homeopath. I have used Homeopathy for over 35 years.
Member of the Board of Directors of the North West College of Homeopathy (Manchester).
Homeopathy Works I Nits? I Surgery SupportI Hay Fever I
Homeopathy Seasonal Aliments IHomoeopathy One Day Introductory Course July 2017
Homeopathy can be helpful across a wide range of conditions, but has proved particularly useful for:
- Surgery Support to Speedy Recovery
Homeopathy works alongside medical treatment and is an exceptionally safe form of medicine, which is adapted to suit your personal requirements. Homeopathy recognises that all symptoms of ill-health are the result of disorder or imbalance within the whole person, either recent or in the past.
- Cancer Support
- IBS and other digestive disorders
- Menopause and Hormonal imbalances
- Respiratory conditions including Asthma
- Skin Conditions
- Recurrent infections/Sinusitis, Cystitis
- Stress-related problems
- Anxiety, grief, depression
- Children’s ailments; Teething, Fever, Tonsillitis
- Pregnancy and child birth including morning sickness and breast feeding
An idea of what the treatment involves...
A comprehensive and confidential first consultation of up to 1½ hours. During this, you are encouraged to talk about:
- Your symptoms
You also have the opportunity to ask questions about your health and homeopathy.
- Your medical and family history
- Your likes and dislikes
- Responses to environmental stresses
- Other relevant aspects of your life and health
Registered Homeopath with Society of Homeopaths.
Call today to book your first appointment!
Children’s Health, Homeopaths, Mens Health, Womens Health