"Helping you improve your physical, emotional and mental health"
'Having spent 27 years in practice, I know that previous accidents, injuries and stressful events are the cause of many health issues in adults, children and babies.
- A safe and holistic form of hands-on therapy
- Craniosacral therapy releases and balances the bones, tissues and fluids of the whole body, with particular attention being paid to the skull, spine, pelvis and nervous system and it helps integrate mind with body.
- The treatment is gentle and regularly effective
- It has a special role in the treatment of recent and past injuries, stress & trauma
- Often helps where other physical, or psychological, therapies have not
If you, or someone you know, is suffereing from symptoms which could be the effect of something that has happened and this includes car accidents, falls, head injuries and birth, I may be able to help.
I work with my hands using craniosacral therapy and my natural perceptive ablility to sense into the human body and to help process and integrate patterns of held injury, stress, grief and trauma.
People are often amazed at how a course of my treatment leaves them, or their child, feeling calmer, balanced, physically looser and more confident'.
I am the author of the book, "YOUR BABY'S CRY FOR HELP, understanding and helping babies who cry excessively", which is available on Amazon Books. Visit www.cryingbaby.info to preview this book.
CLINICS IN: - Exeter & Topsham, Devon, UK
FEES: - babies £30, children £40, adults £50.
ALL APPOINTMENTS FOR 1 HOUR
Concessions available, please enquire.
EXPERIENCE: - 27 years in practice
ND Diploma in Naturopathy
DO Diploma in Osteopathy
BCST Diploma in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
RCST Member of the Craniosacral Therapy Association UK
Children’s Health, Craniosacral Therapy, Mens Health, Podiatrists, Womens Health