Psychotherapy - Supervision - Counselling
Welcome to Hansje te Velde - PsychotherapistPsychotherapist, supervisor and counsellor.
I have been working in this field since 1991, helping people resolve conflict by exploring who they are and accepting more of themselves, working towards lasting changes.
I work with your unique interests and concerns.
What are you looking for?
You may be seeking therapy or counselling when you are:
- uncertain of your direction and purpose in life
- feeling isolated and unable to make meaningful relationships
- affected in the present by past trauma
- experiencing loss
- making a big life transition
- having difficulties in your current relationship
- struggling with the effects of a health diagnosis
- recovering from addiction
- feeling depressed
- a student in therapy or counselling
- interested in Gestalt for your personal development
You may be seeking supervision if as a therapist or counsellor you want to:
- reflect on your clinical work;
- discuss ethical issues;
- explore interventions;
- make clear assessments;
- know your skills and your limitations.
You may be coping with the effects of
Give me a ring to speak directly. I am happy to tell you more or go into anything that you are unsure about.
- after the birth
- child related issues
- cultural issues
- eating disorder
- fertility issues
- personality disorder
- post-traumatic stress disorder (ptsd)
- psychosexual issues
- work related issues
Counselling, Mens Health, Natural Fertility Management, Psychotherapy, Womens Health