Merran is an expert in holistic healthcare specialising in women's health, men's health and children's health. With a growing client list of international household names, she has over eleven years of experience and runs three busy London based practices across Camden, Hampstead and Chelsea.
Naturopath, Medical Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist, Homeopath and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner
Merran's approach combines a blend of functional medicine with energy medicine. Awarded with the title ND, she addresses all aspects of her client's physical, emotional, mental and energetic health. Her health detective like approach, sharp intuition and unique insights allow her to enhance treatment accuracy, patient care and wellness outcomes. A natural healer, Merran gets results!
Working to identify, prevent, support, balance the underlying cause of a diverse range of acute and chronic health conditions. Her success stems from her intuitive understanding of her clients healthcare needs and her absolute passion for holistic medicine.
What is a Naturopath?
A naturopath seeks to address the underlying cause of his/her client's health imbalances through assessing, preventing, balancing and supporting conditions of the body and mind. The practice combines a blend of the conventional health sciences, with functional medicine and a range of natural therapies. Including food as medicine, nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, flower essences and massage.
A naturopath is trained to employ safe and effective natural therapies that will support and stimulate the healing power of nature in the gentlest, least invasive and most efficient manner possible. The individual is viewed and treated as a whole, composed of a complex interaction of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual factors.
A naturopath further aims to educate, employ and motivate the patient to assume more personal responsibility for his or her health by adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle and diet.
What is BodyTalk?
Founded in quantum physics, BodyTalk is a state of the art, scientifically proven, consciousness based healthcare system. Through bio-muscular feedback, a BodyTalk practitioner can communicate with your body through a yes/no response to find out in priority order, what the body/mind would like us to focus on, fix and balance during the session.
BodyTalk allows the practitioner to identify key underlying imbalances held on the physical, emotional, mental, energetic and consciousness levels as well as anything in the environment one may be reacting to. Self limiting belief systems that may be preventing one from moving positively forward in life can also be identified and cleared and much more. Problem areas are then tapped and balanced out in the session through non-invasive, gentle and scientifically proven techniques.
BodyTalk combines the wisdom and principles of advanced yoga, applied kinesiology, acupuncture, emotional freedom technique (EFT), cranio sacral therapy, chiropody, osteopathy, psychotherapy and more.
For further information refer to the following BodyTalk article:
The combined benefits speak for themselves and in addition to seeing a transformation in your current state of health, many clients also exhibit:
An increased sense of wellness, health, energy and vitality
A clearer, calmer, and more positive state of mind
Improved sleep quality and consistency
Reduction in stress and anxiety
Enhanced digestion, clearer skin and much more.
Health imbalances that can be successfully balanced, supported and prevented
- reproductive health and fertility
- thyroid, adrenal and menstrual health
- pre-conception care, pregnancy and post-natal health
- children's health and wellbeing
- digestive functioning
- blood glucose health
- immune and respiratory health
- weight variations
- cardiovascular health
- muscular-skeletal health
- joint mobility
- stress management
- immune system health
- stress management
- food sensitivities
- men's health
- neurological and cognitive health
- skin imbalances
- sleep irregularities and much more
Treatment options include either a Naturopathic consultation, a BodyTalk session, or a combination of both.
The initial consultation is £125, takes 60 minutes and involves a detailed review of your wellness goals and the imbalances you would most like to resolve.
Follow up consultations are £90 and take 60 minutes in length. These are important for accelerating your progress, keeping you on track, fine tuning your plan and for further enhancing your wellness goals, health and vitality.
Naturopathic prices include a tailor-made ‘wellness plan’ detailing supplement, dietary, lifestyle advice and tests (if required). Outside of each appointment, dedicated time and care is spent on your unique plan, which is emailed through post consultation.
A 10% discount off most prescribed herbs and supplements is further offered.
Investigations may also be recommended where necessary and I may refer you to your GP for routine blood tests, or in some instances, Genova Diagnostics, a specialist path lab.
Please visit my website at: www.merranlusher.com for further information on the consultation process.
Testimonials from current and past clients:
- ‘My partner and I had been trying for a child for two years and were desperate. Merran thoroughly reviewed and enhanced our diet and lifestyle habits and within a few months of treatment, I conceived with my second child. Nine months on and I give birth any day now’.
- ‘I've seen many great natural therapists over the years, moving around the world, and Merran is absolutely up there with the best! Her calming, friendly presence and depth of knowledge on all things health & wellbeing related, have assisted me greatly, especially through Bodytalk. I can't thank her enough. Her support has been invaluable'.
- 'Merran was instrumental in the improvement of my digestive complaints and skin problems. She was professional, thorough and sensitive to my condition and I would highly recommend her to anyone’.
- 'Pregnancy: 'I am now 14 weeks pregnant!! We are sooo excited. Thank you Merran for all your guidance and support. You are such a star!!'
- ‘Merran is one of those practitioners who not only has an in depth knowledge about the medical world, but also has an amazing sense of compassion and understanding’.
- ‘You can talk to Merran about anything and she listens intently offering solid advice’.
- ‘Merran is fantastic. I've been seeing her for the last couple of years and have had a wonderful experience. Merran has helped me with my energy levels, general wellbeing & much more. I've also taken advantage of BodyTalk which is very beneficial and I always feel amazing after.
- ‘Merran identified the problem area of my digestive complaint and the results were instantaneous’.
New Zealand born with British heritage, Merran is a qualified Naturopath, Medical Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist, Homoeopath and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner.
Other Appointment Options:
She also offer private consultations at triyoga Camden. A health and wellbeing establishment renowned for its pioneering spirit and excellence in care. As quoted by Vogue Magazine, its 'the essential destination for yoga, pilates, and complementary therapies'.
Remote Consultations: Merran also offers weekly distance appointments (via skype/facetime) from her home office - to an international client base. Also convenient for those based outside of London.
Home Visits: for those who prefer the comfort of their own home, Merran also offers private home visits. Fees vary from the standard rates. Please email for price information.
International BodyTalk Association (IBA), London, United Kingdom
Charles Sturt University, Sydney Australia
- Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP)
- Certificate in BodyTalk Fundamentals 1&2
- Certificate in Principles of Consciousness
- Certificate in Mindscape
- Certificate in Body Ecology
- Group BodyTalk Workshop: Pregnancy Before
- Group BodyTalk Workshop: Pregnancy During and After
- Certificate in John Veltheim Lymphatic Drainage Technique
- Certificate in Advanced Master Class Epigenetics
- Certificate in Macrocosmic BodyMind
- Certificate in Matrix Dynamics
- Hormones and Neurotransmitters e-course.
Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine)
Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) Sydney, Australia
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine
- Advanced Diploma in Homoeopathy.
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (three years)
- NZQA Certificate in Professional Cookery Level 1 and 2.
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
- General Naturopathic Council (GNC)
- International BodyTalk Association (IBA).
Energy Healing, Herbalists, Holistic Doctor, Homeopaths, Iridologists, Lymphatic Drainage, Natural Fertility Management, Naturopaths, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Womens Health