The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists is one of the largest professional aromatherapy practitioner organisations in the world and is a strong, respected voice in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
The IFPA is a registered charity with clear, defined aims and objectives and is supported through its membership in the UK and worldwide. The IFPA believes wholeheartedly in the principles and philosophies of holistic health, health care and the promotion of well-being for the individual. These principles and beliefs are the foundations of the IFPA's aims and objectives for its members together with its strong codes of ethics and practice.
- Complimentary subscription to our professional journal 'In Essence' published every quarter
- Access the back catelogue of 'In Essence' online
- Accress our exclusive members' area online
- Listing on a professional register for full and international practising members, which is available to the public and other professional organisations.
- Free listing on the "Find a Therapist" page on the IFPA website.
- Comprehensive, low-cost insurance cover for members under the IFPA block scheme administered by Balens Ltd. See below for further details.
- Access to the latest aromatherapy research.
- Annual IFPA conference
- Invitation to the AGM.
- Join the network of IFPA affiliated regional groups providing support and networking opportunities.
- Access to CPD course listings offered by IFPA approved training providers.
- Annual research and case study awards.
- Enamel membership badge given to all full and international members upon joining the IFPA.