Promoting healing as a natural and effective choice for all.
|CONTACT INFORMATION |
The Healing Trust is the working name of The NFSH Charitable Trust Ltd (Charity No 1094702). Our non-religious organisation is the largest and oldest membership organisation of Spiritual Healers in the UK. Founded in 1954, we strive to raise the standards and awareness of Healing in the UK and overseas by providing:
The word Spiritual originates from the Latin 'spiritus' meaning 'breath of life'.
- National standards of training delivered by accredited trainers
- A minimum 2 years’ training period with national standards of final assessment
- Professional Code of Conduct, disciplinary procedures, professional insurance
- Over 50 Healing Centres throughout the UK, staffed by volunteer members
- Accreditation of independent voluntary centres that meet Healing Trust standards
Healing can be defined as regaining balance of mind, body and/or emotions.
Spiritual Healing is a natural energy therapy that complements conventional medicine by treating the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Healers are thought to act as a conduit for Healing energy, the benefits of which can be felt on many levels, including the physical.