The McTimoney technique aligns and balances the animal's musculoskeletal system. By manipulating any misaligned joints throughout the whole body,with special attention to the spine and pelvis, it helps both to restore and maintain health, soundness and performance.
The McTimoney Animal Association is the professional association for McTimoney Animal Practitioners. All members have completed the Post Graduate Diploma or MSc in Animal Manipulation from the McTimoney Chiropractic College. This is currently the only validated course in Europe in teaching techniques for adjusting animals.
The McTimoney Animal Association is responsible for setting professional standards for its members and for maintaining a professional code of ethics. All members are required carry full indemnity insurance and are required to maintain their level of expertise by undertaking continuing professional development after they have qualified.
MAA Membership benefits:
- Being part of a professional body
- Competitively priced block scheme insurance through Holistic Insurance Services
- Branded merchandise & leaflets
- Representation at relevant conferences i.e. BEVA Congress
- Inclusion on BEVA Allied Professionals list
- Representation at industry group meetings i.e. LANTRA, BEVA, and other paraprofessional meetings
- Practitioner finder function on the MAA website
- Information on CPD opportunities
- Recognition as an authorised practitioner for the majority of insurance providers i.e. Petplan, RSA, More Than, Tescos and M&S, Direct Line, NFU
- Full web-site usage, create your personalised profile for public to see, up-and download area for, policies and CPD info