The FHIT is administered on a day to day basis and supported by The Health Team which pioneered, refined and has practiced multidisciplinary medicine at consultant level since 1995.
|CONTACT INFORMATION |
Cambridgeshire CB6 1PP
To protect the public by recognising and promoting the highest standards of training and practice of holistic integrated medicine by:
- Supporting multidiscipline professional training.
- Effecting monitored entry into holistic integrated practice and thereby creating a professionally regulated market
- Creating and maintaining a register of qualified practitioners
- Ensuring that all members maintain a high standard of CPD (Continual Professional Development)
- Regulating the practise by creating and enforcing codes of ethics, conduct and disciplinary procedures
To provide professional representation at all levels for those suitably qualified and are currently members of the Fellowship by:
- Promoting the practise of holistic integrated medicine
- Enhancing the status of holistic integrated medicine
- Promoting the private practice of Members
- Protecting professional title and designatory letters
- Promoting unity, protection and comradeship within the practice