The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) is the largest and leading professional association for therapists in the UK and Ireland. With thousands of members offering a broad range of specialism - from sports and remedial therapies, to complementary healthcare and holistic beauty treatments - the FHT is the association of choice for professional therapists.
|CONTACT INFORMATION |
Hampshire SO50 4SR
|Phone||0844 875 2022|
At the FHT, our members’ interests are at the heart of every decision we make and every service we provide. As a not for profit organisation - run by therapists, for therapists – members can be sure that every penny of their fees is spent wisely, to support, advance and protect their interests and career progression as professional therapists.
The FHT is governed by an elected council of members who oversee a permanent team of FHT staff, many of whom are also qualified therapists. The Council positions are voluntary and unpaid, and attract senior practitioners and educators from across the therapy industry.
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) - about usTo represent and support complementary, beauty and sports therapists, promoting the highest standards in education and professional practice.
We must also define our culture, the way that we work and how we would like our members, staff, suppliers and partners to see the FHT.
These are our corporate values:
- Effective - The capability and attention to detail of our staff ensures that all the services we provide are run effectively to meet members’ needs.
- Passionate - All our staff have real drive, energy and passion and enthusiasm for the work that they do.
- Imaginative - We encourage all our staff to think creatively and to come up with new and imaginative membership benefits and ways of delivering events.
- Committed - We are highly committed – we regularly go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure that activities and events run smoothly and effectively.
- Fair – Fair treatment of members is central to the corporate culture.