Unlocking Tension - Restoring Self-Healing
Welcome to the website of the Body Stress Release Association (UK). Body Stress Release, (BSR), is a unique complementary health technique which assists your body in restoring its in-built ability to heal and maintain itself.
Body Stress Release uses information provided by the body to determine where stored tension may be undermining the efficiency of the nervous system, disturbing the body’s ability to co-ordinate its functions and perform at its full potential.
When body stress is present, there is constant undermining of our well-being - physically, mentally and emotionally. Freedom from body stress promotes a better quality of life, in all these aspects.
Body Stress Release is for everyone, from infants to the elderly, and is also safe during pregnancy. Clients are amazed that such a gentle technique can be so effective in relieving their aches, pains and other symptoms of stress.
The Body Stress Release Association (UK) is affiliated to the International Body Stress Release Association in South Africa and is a full member of the British Complementary Medicine Association (BCMA).
Every practitioner who successfully completes the training course and intends to practice in the UK is required to join the Association and automatically becomes a member of the BCMA.
The Association’s aims and objectives are:
- To ensure that practitioners comply with the Association’s Code of Ethics and strict guidelines as detailed in the Constitution
- To increase awareness of the Body Stress Release technique to the general public, health professionals and the media
- To ensure that all practitioners engage in an annual programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- To provide a practitioner referral service for the general public
- To keep at the forefront of current government legislation regarding complementary healthcare in the UK and to ensure that practitioners are kept informed of developments in this area
- The organisation of workshops and refresher courses for practitioners
- To respond to enquiries from those wishing to train to become Body Stress Release practitioners.