The Kinesiology Association (KA) is the accrediting body for courses, schools and tutors.
The KA is a charity, raising the awareness of Kinesiology and the great value Kinesiology has in preventative health care, for reducing pain and stress and for improving mental and physical health and well-being.
The Kinesiology Associationy
The Kinesiology Association (KA)) is a registered charity (No. 229306) and a company limited by guarantee registered company (No: 02235125)
The charity exists:
- To bring to the notice of the public the great value of Systematic Kinesiology, hereinafter referred to as SK
- To provide professionally trained people in all branches of both orthodox and complementary health care, with the support of a professional organisation, which promotes high standards of ethics, training and practice among those who use SK.
- To maintain at the registered office a national register of professional practitioners so that members of the public may be assisted to find qualified help from reputable qualified Systematic Kinesiologists.
Professional membership to Athe KA provides the following:
- Promotion of Kinesiology to the general public via the website, free leaflets and advertising.
- Developing relationships with the media and other professional bodies.
- Inclusion in the systematic kinesiology membership directory on the KA website with area search facilities to find practitioners.
- Your name is entered on to the KA Professional Practitioner listings, which is the KA office reference for telephone enquiries for professional practitioners.
- Free advertising on the web by name and status. With your permission your contact details may be given out on the KA website.
- Free advertising of courses and links to personal websites.
- Use of KA logo on all promotional material to publicise your kinesiology practice and training courses.
- Access to membersFaceBook pages
- Certificate of membership and professional status each year.
- Qualifies you to use the title 'Cert. KA or Dip. KA' dependent upon the qualification gained.
- Excellent Professional liability insurance package via Balens. Increasingly, insurance companies will only insure practitioners who belong to a Professional body.
- Help-line available from the KA office. Access to a friendly, efficient and supportive administration office with an administrator who has years of professional experience in kinesiology practice, teaching, book keeping and administration.
- AThe KA pays £100.00 a day to professional practitioners who work on KA stands at health shows.
- Option to advertise your practice by leaving your business cards at our health show stand.
- Newsletter 3 x a year. Newsletters and updates within the changing world of complementary medicine and on any matters that may affect your practice.
- Subsidised KA CPD events.
- Posters are available from the KA office for your promotional literature, free of charge.
- Support you in dealing with any complaint from the public – although this is increasingly common in the current climate of litigation, no member of the KA has ever had a complaint upheld against them.
- Purchasing supplements from most reputable companies at a practitioner's discount. Companies are increasingly requesting that practitioners belong to a professional body.