Inspired by and bases upon the work of John McTimoney
Reducing Pain - Restoring Health - Improving Function
Association for Classical Manipulation
The Association was founded to support practitioners of Classical Manipulation: the technique, philosophy and holistic approach developed by John McTimoney.
Classical Manipulation is a non-invasive, whole-body treatment. Practitioners use their hands to realign the spine and other joints of the body. With only gentle adjustments, the technique is effective in relieving pain, reducing stiffness, and reinstating the balance and integrity of the musculo-skeletal system. This complementary, holistic approach restores nerve function and enables the individual optimal recovery.
Benefits of Membership
Join the Association and you will:
- belong to a group dedicated to preserving the technique, philosophy and holistic approach developed by John McTimoney
- gain all that is due to you as a member of the BCMA, including good affordable insurance
- be positively supported in working in the manner you were trained
- benefit from working security ensured through VSR
- be encouraged to attend CPD of your choice