Help Your Body - Help Yourself -The Gentle Way
Experience the gentle healing powers of craniosacral therapy
If you enjoy exploring the healing that complementary therapies can bring, why not sample the effects of this gentle but powerful therapy? Treatments are delivered by a fully qualified complementary practitioner, Vivienne Moss, at the Forte Beauty Clinic in Dundee, and are suitable for everyone at all ages and stages of life, from newborns to the elderly.
Craniosacral therapy - a gentle, yet powerful form of healing
Craniosacral therapy was born in the 1970s, arising from Cranial Osteopathy, itself founded in the 1930s. The first practitioners emerged in the UK in the late 1980s, so its beginnings go back almost 100 years. It is a gentle, hands-on therapy which is suitable for all ages. It works with the whole person to aid your body's own healing, but can also be used for those times when you're just looking for a pick-me-up.
While it can be used as a stand alone therapy, it also works well when used in conjunction with other complementary therapies and traditional medicine.
Delivered in Dundee by a fully qualified complementary therapist
Craniosacral therapy - a gentle yet powerful form of healing is on hand for the people of North East Fife and Tayside from a fully qualified complementary therapist, Vivienne Moss, who's been practising complementary therapy in Tayside since 1989. She's also a Member and Fellow of the Craniosacral Therapy Association and is qualified in Osteopathy and Naturopathy too.
A holistic approach to aid healing and promote self awareness and vitality
- Non-invasive, hands on treatment, with the lightest of touches
- You'll remain fully clothed throughout the treatment
- Treats your whole body and your whole person
- May promote a feeling of well being, health and vitality
- Aids your body's own self healing
- Helps to maximise your body's full potential
- Aids with physical aches and pains
- Offers relief from emotional and psychological imbalances
- Suitable for all ages
A complementary therapy that's suitable for everyone
As craniosacral therapy is a very light and non-intrusive form of complementary therapy, it's suitable for people of all ages, from newborns and children to the elderly.
It's delivered with the lightest of touches, and is especially suitable for pregnant mums and babies, particularly if they've experienced a difficult birth.
Think of it as a 'service' for your body and your mind
While this form of therapy can help with all kinds of physical, emotional and psychological disturbances, it can also be used as a way to maintain your equilibrium and to promote health, wellness and vitality. Just as you'd service your car, or your boiler, think of it as a service for your body and your mind.
Some of the reasons you might want to try craniosacral therapy
- During times of stress, illness or injury
- To aid recovery from shock or trauma
- Particularly suited for babies, to help them to settle after the experience of birth
- Can be used as a pre and post natal treatment to help prepare or recover from giving birth
- Especially suitable for the elderly as it's a non-invasive therapy
- To maintain or enhance your current state of health
- To make a difference to the quality of your life
- The gentleness of this therapy makes it suitable for all stages of your life
To book a craniosacral therapy session with Vivienne CALL 07967 028 452
Children’s Health, Craniosacral Therapy