|Could you be suffering from an allergy or intolerance?
Headaches, bloating or stomach cramps? These are just some of the symptoms of allergies and intolerances.
Test now and get results within 7 days!
So, why should you choose to Test Your Intolerance?
Intolerance tests are an effective way of testing what foodstuffs or other substances might be causing unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems.
Do you suffer with Headaches, Nausea, Bloating, Stomach cramps, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Fatigue, Skin disorders, Brain fog, Lethargy or constant tiredness? These are just some of the symptoms of allergies and intolerances. We provide a simple test that can identify the potential causes and allow you to make changes to your diet or your life that can ease these symptoms.
Our non-invasive test using the very latest technology just requires you to send in a small hair sample and within 7 days from it being received at our lab you will have your results. Our test is the most comprehensive available testing you against over 600 items including food items such as Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Lactose and Nuts and non-food items such as pollen and dust mites.
What We Do
Helping people restore their body's natural balance.
We are an established clinic with over 10 years experience dedicated to helping people restore their body’s natural balance. Using the latest in bio-technology our “One Step Test” allows us to test against more than 600 substances. We are now one of the largest providers of intolerance tests in the UK. We work with agents worldwide who offer our testing to their clients.
Interesting facts about intolerances:
- Many people who are diagnosed with a wheat intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture the bread. Our test identifies these chemicals.
- Hay fever sufferers can be intolerant to grass, wheat or tree pollen. Our test identifies the exact pollen which causes your hay fever.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to lettuce. Our test not only identifies if you are intolerant to lettuce but the type of lettuce e.g Kos.
- If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly
Intolerance’s to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. Our test is currently the only test available on-line that tests both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems. This is why a one-stop test is important and you don’t have to pay extra to discover what those intolerances are.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment. If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
Register as a Partner today
As a Partner, you are entitled to a discount on specific products along with supporting documentation for marketing and selling our products.
Our comprehensive intolerance test takes the guesswork out of your client’s food sensitivities, as over 600 food and non-food items will be examined. You could soon be offering a valuable service to your clients as our test reports will give you and your clients the key information they need to make positive changes to their lives and avoid food and non-food items that may be damaging their health.
How to become a Partner
Becoming a partner is easy and you can notice the benefits from your very first test. Working with us means that your clients will get accurate results and when combined with an after sales package, your business could reap bigger rewards too.
Look no further. Get your test today.
Contact us for more information.
Allergy Testing / Treatments