Traditional Acupuncture/Herbs, Manual Lymph Drainage
Welcome to BALANCE&HARMONY
My main goal is to get you feel better! To bust the Immunity, to recover after an accident / surgery / tragedy '/broken Heart'. I do use variety of techniques, my knowledge, intuition and life experience to help you to know and to listen to your Body!
I am in practice many years (over 20) and have been proudly serving private, NHS and Hospice Patients (age 6 months-102) all around Newcastle. Very often I do get repeat business from my ex patients, a great recommendation in itself.
I am trained and quantified in a wide range of well accepted Complementary Therapies:
ACUPUNCTURE, HERBS (TCM -Traditional Chinese Medicine), MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE - MLD ACUPUNCTURE FACIAL REJUVENATION
AROMATHERAPY. ACUPRESSURE, MET, POSTURE CORRECTION EXERCISES
and much more... all to be sure I can meet your needs when it comes to cope with Pain, to calm down, to bust the Immunity, to recover after an accident / surgery / tragedy /broken Heart.
I do use variety of techniques my knowledge, intuition and life experience to help you to know and to listen to your Body!
'TOOLS' used - herbs, acupuncture (disposable needles), cupping, moxa (heat), guasha (skin rub) and more diet, massage, exercise, positive thinking.
SOME OF THE CONDITIONS TREATED:
- Lymphoedema - primary/secondary (Full de-congestion therapy)
- Fertility and IVF support, pregnancy (before-after!),
- Menstrual (including pain, breast distension, menopause)
- Skin problems
- Digestion-dry/loose stool, bleeding ,IBS
- Urination (frequency, incontinence, retention, dribbling)
- Anxiety, depression, panics, insomnia,
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Addictions: smoking, drugs
- Pain - Joints/back aches and muscular pain
- Hey fiver/ rhinitis/ sinus congestion
- Dry mouth, mouth ulcers; throat; swollen glands
- Eyes: watery, puffy
- Tinnitus (ear ringing)
- Hair loss
- and many more.
improves the function of the Lymphatic Circulation. This is primarily achieved through gentle, rhythmical circular movements; puffiness, fatigue, "fuzzy'' head, sinus, water retention, toxicity, low resistance to infections. MLD can be very effective as pre- and post surgery (inc. cosmetic).
MLD beneficial and powerful treatment for Lymphoedema (primary, secondary - post Cancer treatment and support)
Very effective Treatment to relax, slowdown; gentle, pleasant and has many limitations. Individual blend of Essential oils is used.
AGE OF OUR PATIENTS ?
Between six months and 102.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Acupuncture: £29 (£25 if weekly treatment; £40-if twice a week)
MLD - £9 for 15 min £32 per one hour; Kinesio taping.- £3 extra
Facial rejuvenation £99
are available to anyone including children, m AF, students and pensioners.
(Some Patient prefer to give donation to a Charity)
available by special arrangement
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
has registered acupuncturists who have completed a minimum three years of training and whose full members have MBAcC after their name. Some practise in NHS clinics, GP surgeries, or private clinics. Your local Primary Care Trust or GP practice may offer funded acupuncture treatment or to recommend it.
BAcC site; WWW.acupuncture.org.uk
MLD UK.site: www. MLD UK.org
EDUCATION;, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE:
Member of BAcC reg. 957521, Member of MLD UK.
nearly twenty years experience in Holistic Health.
Graduated and has following qualifications:
- MSc from University of Wales Acupuncture
- NC of Acupuncture York
- Acupressure Massage NC of Ac
- Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation/Cosmetic
- Acupuncture TCM and Herbs with Shulan Ltd UK
- Auricular acupuncture/ Korean Hand acupuncture
- TCM approach to Nutrition;
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Dr Vodder's method)/Full Decongestion Therapy, Bandaging, Kinesio-taping
- Soft Tissue Manipulation with Leon K. Chaitow, ND
- Myofacial Massage—British Institute for Structural integration.
- IFA Holistic Aromatherapy IFA approved Teacher
- City & Gilds A&F Ed. Teacher
KHA Korean hand acupuncture-I.
TCM HERBS Shulan Tang ATCH Certificate (Patents& Materia Medica)
CPD - compulsory!
Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Cupping, Ear Candling, Herbalists, Lymphatic Drainage, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)