Dr. Mantzourani is a private GP fully registered with the GMC and a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners. In addition to mainstream
General Practice she has special interests in Bio-identical Hormones, in Chronic Complex Disease Management, in Functional Medicine, in Nutritional Medicine, in Antiaging/Regenerative Medicine and in Medical Diets.
Dr. Mantzourani offers the following medical services:
- Management of chronic complex disease: (Diabetes, Auto-Immune Disease, Cardiovascular disease, Hypertension, Endocrine Disease, Neurodegenerative Disease, Musculosceletal problems)
- Bio-identical hormones
- Allergy management
- Thyroid Disease
- Chronic skin conditions: (acne, eczema etc)
- Antiageing Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- IBS and chronic gastrointestinal problems
- Nutritional Medicine
- Medical Diets & Body Sculpting
- Health screening
- General Practice
- Subclinical problem Diagnostics ( "I don't feel very well but my doctors cannot find anything wrong with me")
- Advanced Functional Medical tests (plasma/urine amino acids, fatty acids, urine organic acids, comprehensive stool analysis, IgG and IgE salivary testing)
- Full Endocrine profiles including reverse T3, in vivo tests (glucose tolerance test, ACTH stimulation test etc) and urine and saliva endocrine profiles
- SNP (genetic variations) Genetic tests for prevention of disease as guides to safer, personalized treatment.
Consultation (30 mins): £180
Consultation (1hr): £350
Phone consultation (15mins): £95
Private prescription fee: £30
Email advice: £40
Complex Chronic disease management (1-3h): POA
Initial consultation is minimum 1 hour.
All fees to be paid on the day of the appointment.
Any cancellations should be made 48h prior to the appointment
otherwise a cancellation fee of £200 is charged.
Cancellations on the day or non attendance are charged at the full price.
Allergy Testing / Treatments, Holistic Doctor, Mens Health, Natural Fertility Management, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Womens Health